- CABINET - one piece molded fiberglass
- CUTTING TABLE - 13" x 17" cutting area
- raised stainless steel rails
- ARBOR - precision ground 5/8" stainless
steel - factory lubricated and sealed bearings
- BLADE - 8" x
.060" HCR-50 Hillquist continuous rim blade -
high concentration diamond
- CUTTING GUIDE - three position
gauge for cutting
of standard petrographic rock chip
- GUARDS - Formed aluminum blade and belt guards
- COOLANT SYSTEM - two compartment settling tank -
submersible pump - compatible with water and oil base coolants
- MOTOR - 1/3 HP-1725 RPM
- DIMENSIONS - 26" x 20"x 11'
- WEIGHT - 35 lbs.
Home | Thin
Section | Thin Grinder |
Slab Saw RF 14-16 | Slab Saw RF 20-24 | Trim Saw | Supplies
The raised cutting surface allows the rock to
slide on a clean smooth surface which is free of silt and rock chips.